The HIGH PRESSURE is a spraytop made in a double external material: Solaro fabric and wool and bio-nylon fabric, both laminated. Solaro fabric, wool and bio-based nylon, is developed by SEASE to combine contemporary elegance and performance. Wool enhances thermoregulation, while the bio-nylon guarantees its durability in time. The garment is treated with Windtex Pro hydrophilic membrane, allowing full proofness to weather conditions, breathability and stretch, for maximum freedom of movement. Its shape and high-performance material make the HIGH PRESSURE ideal for sailing as well as many other outdoor activities.
• Sides and arms sections in wool and bio-nylon, cuffs and bottom section in neoprene fabric for maximum comfort and mobility, both adjustable with Velcro® straps.
• Adjustable funnel neck with stretch tab and Velcro® strap.
• Chest opening with inner vent in stretch drilled nylon fabric and YKK® polyurethane coated zip fastening, resistant to weather conditions.
• Hidden chest pocket with YKK® weather resistant zip fastening, reflecting transfer personalizations.
• Garment and fabrics are made in Italy by environmental-conscious suppliers.