The Sease S.r.l. website (hereinafter the “Sease” and “Site”, respectively), located at https://www.sease.it, uses certain cookies, i.e. small files that are saved on User devices (PCs, tablets, mobile phones or other mobile devices). Cookies enable us to store information about user preferences and other technical data for a certain period of time (depending on the type of cookie). Cookies therefore allow Sease to facilitate user navigation on the Site, rendering it easier to use and more effective.
This disclosure applies solely to the Site referred to above, and does not apply to any other sites that may be reached by the user through the links on said site.
What are cookies
There are different types of cookies:
Based on how long they are used:
- Permanent Cookies : On the other hand, so-called persistent cookies remain stored in the user's device even after the browser session ends.
Depending on the party installing them on the user's device:
- First-Party Cookies (i.e., Cookies that belong to the publisher's Site that created them) are set by the Site visited by the User, whose address appears in the URL window. The use of such Cookies allows us to operate the Site efficiently and track visitor behavior patterns.
Third-Party Cookies Third-party Cookies, which are installed by a website other than the one the User is visiting.
Cookies used by the site:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to access and navigate the Site. The user's consent is not required for necessary session cookies, but is instead required for necessary persistent cookies, which are intended to store the user's preferences (regarding, for example, changing the interface of the Site, or storing preferences about the language) and make them available in future sessions on the Site.
- Static cookies: These cookies are used to collect statistical information, in aggregate form, about the number of users visiting the Site (as unique visitors) and the ways in which users visit the Site (for example, they allow us to know how many and which pages are the most and least frequented, how much time users spent on average on the Site, what keywords were most frequently used by users on search engines to arrive at pages on the Site, how many and what navigation problems, such as missing, slow or incorrect display of pages, users experienced while browsing the Site).
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to create user profiles (by means of demographic information about users and/or related to the Site pages visited by users, products viewed, purchases made, etc.). These cookies allow users, while browsing the Site and other websites, to display advertising messages (related to products and services offered through the Site) calibrated to their demographic profile and specific interests.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to enable users to better enjoy the Site. They are strictly necessary to run, at the express request of users, third-party programs and features, and therefore do not require users' consent.
- Cookies and browser options: The user is also advised that he or she, by changing the settings of the browser used, always has the option of deleting cookies already installed and not accepting new ones. The procedures to be followed to change these settings are different for each browser version used and for each operating system.
Here are links to the cookie settings of the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&%3Bhl&hl=en&sjid=7077215689526072328-EU
- Mozilla Firefox: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/WBX38898/Clear-Cache-and-Cookies-in-Mozilla-Firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Windows Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
Activities strictly necessary to ensure the operation of this Web Site and the provision of the Service
Registration and authentication provided directly by this Web Site
By registration or authentication, the User allows this Web Site to identify him/her and give him/her access to dedicated services. Personal Data are collected and stored for registration or identification purposes only. The Data collected are only those necessary to provide the service requested by the User.
Direct Registration (this Web Site)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his/her Personal Data directly to this Web Site.
Personal Data processed: ZIP code, city, last name, date of birth, email, first name, phone number, gender, status, Tracking Tool, username, and various types of Data.
Unless otherwise specified, this Website processes all payments by credit card, wire transfer or other means through external payment service providers. In general, and unless otherwise specified, Users are requested to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers. This Web Site is not involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead, you will only receive notification from the payment service provider in question about your payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc. that enables the User to make online payments.
akavpau_ppsd: session duration
enforce_policy: session duration
l7_az: session duration
nsid: session duration
ts: session duration
tsrce: session duration
x-cdn: session duration
x-pp-s: session duration
Shopify (Shopify Inc.)
Shopify is a platform provided by Shopify Inc. that allows you to develop, operate and host a website dedicated to e-commerce.
Category of personal information collected under the CCPA: Internet information.
This type of processing constitutes:
- a sale under the CCPA, CPA, CTDPA, and UCPA.
- targeted advertising under the CPA, CTDPA and UCPA
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited, depending on how the Data Controller manages the processing of the Data.
Personal Data Processed: Usage Data and Tracking Tool.
Cookie Solution by iubenda (iubenda srl)
Personal Data Processed: Tracking Tool.
Storage Duration: iub_cs-*: 1 year.
Google Fonts is a font style display service operated by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited, depending on how the Data Controller manages the processing of the Data, which allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Processed: Usage Data and Tracking Tool.
Other activities involving the use of Tracking Tools
Simple Interactions and Features
This Web Site uses Tracking Tools to enable simple interactions and activate features that allow Users to access certain resources on the Service and simplify communication with the Owner.
Management of User Databases
These types of services allow the Owner to build User profiles from an email address, name or any other information the User provides to this Web Site, as well as to track the User's activities through statistical features. This Personal Data may also be cross-referenced with publicly available information about the User (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Owner may view and use to improve this Web Site. Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions taken on this Web Site.
Klaviyo CRM (Klaviyo Inc.)
Klaviyo CRM is a user database management service provided by Klaviyo Inc.
Klaviyo CRM can also be used as a means of communication, to exchange emails or messages using this Web Site. In order to take advantage of the service provided by Klaviyo, generally the Owner shares information regarding Users (who make purchases), such as delivery data and purchase history. For more information regarding the extent of such sharing check the information below under the heading "Personal Data Processed".
Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 is a statistics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network. In Google Analytics 4, IP addresses are used at the time of collection and then deleted before the data is recorded in any data center or server. To learn more, you can consult Google's official documentation.
Personal Data Processed: city, Usage Data, browser information, device information, latitude (of city), longitude (of city), number of Users, session statistics and Tracking Tools.
-_ga: 2 years
-_ga_*: 2 years
-_gac_gb_*: 3 months
-_gid: 1 day
Facebook Custom Audience (Meta, Inc.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects this Application's activity with the Facebook advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and email.
Cloudflare (Cloudflare Inc.)
Cloudflare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by Cloudflare Inc. The way Cloudflare is integrated, it filters all traffic on this Web Site, i.e., communications between this Web Site and the User's browser, and also allows the collection of statistical data about it.
Direct Registration (this Web Site): the User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his/her Personal Data directly to this Web Site.
Personal Data processed: ZIP code, city, last name, date of birth, email, first name, phone number, gender, status, Tracking Tool, username and various types of Data.
Registration and authentication provided directly by this Website: by registering or authenticating, the User allows this Website to identify him/her and give him/her access to dedicated services. Personal Data are collected and stored for registration or identification purposes only. The Data collected are only those necessary to provide the service requested by the User.
Registration and Authentication
By registration or authentication, the User allows this Web Site to identify him/her and give him/her access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is indicated below, registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. If this occurs, this Web Site may access some Data stored by the third-party service used for registration or identification.
Some of the services below may also collect Personal Data for targeting and profiling purposes; please refer to the description of each service to learn more.
Direct registration and profiling (this Web Site)
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Web Site to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. The Controller may process Data collected upon registration or authentication by Users for targeting and profiling purposes; to learn more, Users may contact the Controller using the contact details provided in this document.
Personal Data processed: last name, date of birth, email, first name, gender, Tracking Tool, username and various types of Data.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows for interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Web Site.
Interactions and information captured by this Web Site are in each case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network.
This type of service may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users are not using it.
It is recommended to disconnect from the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Web Site is not linked back to the User's profile.
Tracking conversions with the Meta pixel
The website uses the "Meta pixel," a service provided by Meta (or other advertising platforms), to track conversions of advertising campaigns. This tool helps measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the relevance of ads shown to users.
The Meta pixel is a small snippet of code embedded in our web pages that collects some anonymous information about your browsing activity on the site. This information may include:
- Unique device or browser identifiers;
- Actions taken on the website, such as purchasing a product or signing up for a service;
- Transaction data, such as the amount of the purchase.
This information is used by Meta (or other advertising platforms) to determine whether a conversion occurred as a result of a click on one of the advertisements displayed on our site. This allows us to measure the performance of advertising campaigns and optimize our advertising strategy.
Exercise of data subject's rights
The data subject, in relation to the personal data covered by this notice, is entitled to exercise the rights provided for in the EU Regulation below:
- Data subject's right of access [Art. 15 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him/her are being processed and, if so, access to the information expressly provided for in the aforementioned article, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing, the categories of data and recipients, the storage period, the existence of the right to erasure, rectification or restriction, the right to lodge a complaint, all available information as to the origin of the data, the possible existence of an automated decision-making process pursuant to Art. 22 of the Regulation, as well as copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification [Art. 16 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification and/or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her, without undue delay.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") [Art. 17 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to the erasure of his or her personal data without undue delay, if there is one of the reasons expressly provided for in the aforementioned article, including but not limited to the fact that the processing is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes, revocation of the consent on which the processing is based, objection to the processing if it is based on a legitimate interest that is not overriding, unlawful processing of data, erasure due to legal obligations, data of minors processed in the absence of the conditions of applicability provided for in Article 8 of the Regulation;
- Right to limitation of processing [Art. 18 of the EU Regulation]: in the cases provided for in Art. 18, including unlawful processing, contestation of the accuracy of the data, objection by the data subject, and the cessation of the need for processing by the data controller, the data subject's data must be processed only for preservation unless the data subject's consent is obtained and the other cases expressly provided for in the aforementioned article;
- Right to data portability [Art. 20 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject, in cases where the processing is based on consent and contract and is carried out by automated means, may request to receive his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transmit it to another data controller;
- Right to object [Art. 21 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data if the processing is based on a legitimate interest that is not overriding or is carried out for direct marketing purposes;
- Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making [Art. 22 of the EU Regulation]: the data subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision, including profiling, based solely on automated processing (e.g. carried out exclusively by electronic means or computer programs).
Last updated date: September 28, 2023