SEASE mission is to create value in an ethical and sustainable way.
Our main focus is to create awarness in our community and to reduce environmental impact of our supply chain without compromising quality, style and performance.Our network of suppliers share with us a strong commitment toward sustainablity and innovation, they all
enroll efficiency programs and investments in terms of:
- Chosing natural fibers versus synthetic ones is the way.
- Wool, linen , silk and cotton are made of animal or plant-based fibers, so they are biodegradable and harmless for the skin.
- It is crucial to use fibers that absorbe less water and pesticides in the growing and harvesting phases.
- We focus mainly on wool and linen.
- Linen absorbes ¼ of water and uses 1/7 of chimicals compared to cotton.
- Synthetic fibers like nylon are man-mad and produced entirely from chemicals.
- Our supplier network shares with us a strong commitment to sustainability and innovation.
- SEASE uses petrol-free and 100% bio-based nylon.
UPCYCLE AND RECYCLED WASTE MATERIALS
- Waste is becoming a major issue for our planet, especially for the ocean. It is possible to reuse waste material like plastic to make products with better environmental value.
- The polyester used in our garments comes from plastic bottles (PET) recycled in Italy. On average we recycle 10 plastic bottles for every meter of polyester.
- Our recycled & recycle goose and duck insulation contribute to a circular economy model, avoiding intensive breeding and harmful practies for the animal.
- We use natural colorant and low chemical dyeing technique to reduce the contamination of the soil and the ocean.
- The water repellent treatment applied on our fabrics are microplastics free.
- MADE IN ITALY